Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Speechless

Will Your grace run out if I let You down?
All I know is how to run

Will You call me child when I tell You lies?
All I know is how to cry

'Cause I am a sinner if it's not one thing it's another
Caught up in words, tangled in lies
You are a Savior and You take brokenness aside 
And make it beautiful
Beautiful!
Brokenness Aside-All Sons & Daughters
.

I am finding the mercy of God right where I am standing
It's binding
It's blinding
It's forgiveness
But most of all
It's mine.
Cab Rides & The Morning After-Alysia Harris

God's grace is charmingly overwhelming. I don't know if that's a thing but words have failed me and "charmingly overwhelming" are the two words that express what I feel right now. No matter what you're going through, how deep in the earth's crust you have fallen or how long you have stagnated, God is only a prayer away. And sometimes, He just shows up because He is God and He loves you.

He will never leave you nor forsake you...