Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Update

Sup guys? I'm sorry i keep apologising for abandoning the blog but blogging is beginning to seem like such a long thing these days. I'm not sure what's wrong 'cause i have so much to say, so much to be grateful for, so much to share but somehow putting pen to paper just doesn't happen anymore, literally and metaphorically speaking. Usually, i write loads of stuff in my jotter then pick one to type and share but i haven't scribbled anything in longer than i dare to remember so this is straight from my heart to my keypad. Yikes!

Aaaanyway, I heard this on the radio one day and it caught my heart. I can't remember exactly what the guy said but it spoke volumes to me so i'll cut it, mix it, share it and hope it speaks to you too...


When you're going on a journey to somewhere you've never been,
 there are 2 things that you MUST take along with you,
a map and a bottle of water.
No matter how much stuff and food you pack,
you'll end up in trouble without your water and map...
If life is a journey, Jesus, the Water of Life and the Bible, our guide to salvation,
why then do we travel without them?


Looking back, i never really had hard times before i gave my life to Christ but then again, i never really had profound peace. The joy and peace that comes from knowing that no matter what happens God has got your back is better than all the money in the world 'cause guess what? He'll give you the peace, joy AND money. Jehova-Jireh toh bad!

*Joshua 1:8-9 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do all that is written in it. For THEN you will make your way prosperous and you will have good success...do not be afraid...for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

P.s
I wrote 2 guest posts and forgot to share Dear Future Husband and I was here , enjoy. Mwah!